|Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Castello|
In the background, to the left of the church, is the Renaissance Palazzo Malipiero Trevisan.
The palazzo was once home to Doge Pasqual Malipiero, the 66th Doge of Venice (serving from October 1457 to his death in May 1462). The building is now a hotel.
|Detail of the photo above, showing Palazzi Malipiero Trevisan in Campo Santa Maria Formosa|